[ExI] "meat"

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun May 24 05:44:20 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Damien Broderick
>
> As several people have commented to me offlist, "meat" is a
> common way for $cientologists to refer to human bodies.
> And obviously Max and Natasha and some others here don't fit
> this category of body-loathing. It's not a design feature of
> transhumanism, it's a malign bug that deserves to be squashed.
>
> Damien Broderick

I suppose I shall be compelled to stop referring to my son as the larva, and
his classmates as larvae.

He has a rather remarkable vocabulary for not quite three.  We have a game
in which I ask who am I?  At which he replies "The domineering dad."  And
who are you?  "The Lilliputian lad."  He likes that game.