[ExI] "meat"

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Sun May 24 06:31:36 UTC 2009

I will stop referring to your body as meat. But I will continue
referring to mine as meat. In the sense that I do not consider it as
an important part of what makes me me. And in the sense that, yes, I
consider it as a cage from which to escape. As I have said often, I
don't think the escape option will be actually available to me, in
what is left of this lifetime. But I hope it will be available to
future generations, perhaps even the generation of our kids, and
intend to do my best to contribute.

When the escape option will be available, everyone will have to make
their own choice. If I am still here at that time, I will respect
those who prefer not to escape, and I expect the same respect in
return.

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon