[ExI] Is unemployment the future?

Sockpuppet99@hotmail.com sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 21:04:47 UTC 2009

All this indicates, Mike, is that engineers are imbedded in the social
context of their time and you are no more likely to get a good result
out of an engineer than out of anyone else. In fact, I would argue
that Carter was a horrible, micromanaging president precisely because
he was an engineer.

Tom D

Sent from my iPod