[ExI] Reading material

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Nov 18 04:15:59 UTC 2009

Joshua compared to Ray's TSiN, Damien Broderick's older but better The Spike
is an excellent choice, me lad.  That book has cool stuff on every page, and
keeps you reading faster and faster all the way up to the last page.  It has
shape and structure, flow, literary skill popping out at the seams.  Some
have commented this is the very best of Damien's excellent body of work.
That bit on the top of page 87 is especially interesting, all of it
excellent.