[ExI] Two literary quotations

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 20:51:29 UTC 2009

Several weeks (months?) ago, I noticed a new name on the list of exi
posters -- one Robert Masters.  I'm starting to have a very good
feeling about this guy.

Welcome to the neighborhood, Robert.

That Nietze quote, however, was bloated and opaque.  (Probably no
better in the original German.)  When he could have said:  Humans
believe all manner of crapola, sans awareness, shame, or a second
thought.

Best, Jeff Davis

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it--no
matter if I have said it--unless it agrees with your own reason and
your common sense."
                        Buddha