[ExI] Is tobacco really harmful?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:27:59 UTC 2009

2009/11/23 Sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com <sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com>

> Really, since you've cone up with this geoundbreaking theory, the only
> responsible position to take is to bear it out by smoking as much
> additive-free tobacco as possible and seeing whether or not you get lung
> cancer.

Already done. I am not aware that fresh hand-made cigars contain additives,
and in fact I believe that the related increase in lung cancer risk is
marginal... Even though admittedly this may have to do with the fact that
most of their smokers do not directly inhale their smoke.

Just out of curiosity: is anybody aware of any recreational or other non
therapeutical use of nicotine other than through tobacco?

--
Stefano Vaj