[ExI] Is tobacco really harmful?

Belva Plain sockpuppet99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 17:16:12 UTC 2009

Spike, I sense a certain logical inconsistency in your reply; or at the
very least, a lack of trust in your friend's good sense. If Rob is right,
the plan that I suggest will do nothing to harm him, and the knowledge
gained from his experiment stands to benefit mankind. If he is wrong,
the experiment may indeed harm him, but the knowledge gained from his
experiment still stands to benefit mankind. No?

Tom D