[ExI] First meeting of European Transhumanist Associations

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Nov 24 16:17:03 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Giulio Prisco...
>
> On Friday 20 and Saturday 21 November, 2009, we had the first
> coordination meeting of European Transhumanist Associations,
> hosted by the Italian Transhumanist Association... Giulio Prisco

Thanks Giulio.  Not only are there a bunch of Italian transhumanists, you
guys are on fire!  So very excellent is this!

We discussed this some time ago, but we never really did come up with any
breakthrough insights: why is it that there are so many Italian
transhumanists that you guys even have your own factions, a greater
concentration than anywhere in Europe, yet almost no one from France hangs
out at the usual places?  Are not France and Italy practically neighbors?
Is there a French transhumanist movement somewhere and they just don't like
us?  Or perhaps there is a French language site I don't know about?