[ExI] Is tobacco really harmful"?

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 13:55:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> Virtually nobody is using pure nicotine as a drug, though patches
> and electric evaporators could deliver it in principle.

E-cigarettes are pretty popular. From Wikipedia:

"An electronic cigarette, otherwise known as a personal vaporizer, is
a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by
way of a vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco
products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to
nicotine delivery, this vapor also provides a flavor and physical
sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no tobacco,
smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation."

> How many people actually consume THC with electric evaporators?

I have no idea, but if e-pot were readily available, I think it'd be
pretty popular. Of course, if it were legal it'd be even more popular.

-Dave