[ExI] hi lee!

Harvey Newstrom mail at harveynewstrom.com
Fri Nov 27 17:13:31 UTC 2009

On Thursday 26 November 2009 5:23:54 pm spike wrote:
> Unemployment rate in Florida: yes bad, but I have seen it worse in the
> north end of Brevard county, back in 1970 and again in ~1978.  My folks
> took a hell of a beating on real estate, and oh by the way, would your
> brothers want to buy a house for a hell of a bargain in Titusville?  Hmmm,
> didn't think so.

Ha!  We're still trying to sell Mom's house.  I was hoping you would want to
buy a house for a hell of a bargain in Palm Bay!  (Hmmm, didn't think so.)

Dad got laid off from the Apollo program when it ended.  My brothers are going
through de ja vue all over again!

--
Harvey Newstrom <www.HarveyNewstrom.com>