[ExI] Goldbach Conjecture

Giulio Prisco (2nd email) eschatoon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:11:39 UTC 2009

I think the Goldbach conjecture is probably false, with probability 1
(that means, certainly false). Here is why:

Apparently there is nothing in the laws of arithmetics that forces an
even number to be the sum of two prime numbers. The conjecture is true
for all even numbers on which it has been tested, but these are an
infinitesimal part of the total (any finite number is infinitesimal
wrt infinite). Hence, if there is no proof, the probability of he
Goldbach conjecture being true is zero.

--
Giulio Prisco
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Giulio_Prisco