[ExI] Goldbach Conjecture

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 28 16:14:32 UTC 2009

I disagree sir, however I confess my line of reasoning is not as well
developed as the one you offer.

I took the even numbers and calculated the number of ways each even number
(shown on the X axis) could be expressed as a the sum of two primes.  The
number of different ways is on the Y.  For Goldbach to have been wrong,
there is some super-anomaly way out there somewhere which departs from the
data trends shown.

Yes I do know that this line of reasoning is not to be substituted for
actual mathematical logic, do forgive please.

I plotted them to a few million on matlab, found there are striking patterns
in the data, such as the eye-catching streaks.