[ExI] cnn outs threatened albinos

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sun Nov 29 17:32:42 UTC 2009

> Well thanks a lot CNN, you just told the bad guys where to find their prey.
>
> Do these news people never stop to think about the consequences of their
> writing?

Apparently not.  During the Gulf War I was speaking with some sailors from an
aircraft carrier in the Gulf.  They mentioned how horrified they were when CNN gave
their coordinates over the air.  The sailors also commented that they had to give up
their quiet bunks for the CNN newsteam and instead try to sleep in the noisiest
places onboard.

Regards,
MB