[ExI] Alcor scandal

David Lubkin lubkin at unreasonable.com
Sat Oct 3 00:23:52 UTC 2009

Bret wrote:

>I think it is pretty safe to say that this is sensationalism, and that
>someone has a chip on their shoulder.

Well, sure, but Alcor needs to be in serious gear to deal with this
effectively and professionally. The guy is going to be on Nightline.

In the past -- Ted Williams' original transport, Dora Kent, Timothy
Leary, etc. -- the response was "no comment; we don't talk about
these things." That ain't going to fly this time.

Who is this guy? Did he ever have a position of responsibility at
Alcor? What transpired to make him so bitter?

I'm stunned to think that someone who'd write something so
ludicrous about patient care at Alcor was ever involved in a
suspension.

-- David.