[ExI] freefall at purrsia?

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Oct 3 11:59:47 UTC 2009

> On Friday 02 October 2009 6:51:41 am MB wrote:
>> Does anyone else read the comic
>>
>> http://freefall.purrsia.com/

Harvey says:

> I love it.  I love the foxy (wolfy) lady.  I love the robots.  But most of
> all, I love the mischievous alien cephalopod Sam.
>
> The comic is a perfect mix of the functional with the dysfunctional.

Yes to all that! :)  It is amusing that the humans seem so utterly oblivious to the
self awareness of the robots.  That bit where the boss wanted to do away with the
wolfy lady was rather shocking.... the very idea, what with her delightful mind
being so far above his.

I wonder if we Real Life humans will be aware or oblivious when our turn comes.  In
the comic the robots seem smarter than the people!

Are our dogs and cats thinking deep thoughts about us and we simply don't see it?  ;)

Regards,
MB, who thanks the car, verbally, upon arriving safely at the destination...