[ExI] Order Without Orderers, online for the first time

Giulio Prisco (2nd email) eschatoon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 08:21:58 UTC 2009

This is great -- I am reading it now, and I look forward to seeing
more "historic" papers available online. This could help us recovering
the fresh and visionary outlook of the early 90s.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to reproduce all the paper issues of
Extropy in e-magazine (or just PDF) format?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM, Max More<max at maxmore.com> wrote:
> Recent discussion of the early versions of the Extropian principles spurred
> me to look at my writing on spontaneous order from the days of the print
> version of Extropy magazine.
>
> "Order Without Orderers", my paper on the importance of spontaneous order in
> transhumanist thinking, appeared in Extropy #7 in 1991. It has never been
> available online until now.
>
> My thanks to Natasha for OCR'ing the paper from the original print edition
> of Extropy #7. I've been through the result, further cleaning it up. It
> should be in pretty good shape now.
>
> www.maxmore.com/Order_Without_Orderers.htm
>
> Max

Giulio Prisco