[ExI] Order Without Orderers, online for the first time

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Thu Sep 3 21:31:08 UTC 2009

On 9/3/2009 4:09 PM, Max More wrote:

> I reject BillK's suggestion because I think that most (not all) of the
> financial and economic problems we have experienced are the result not
> of unfettered free markets but of government regulation and intervention.

You might have answered this in your linked comment, but I wonder if you
imply that either

(a) you know and understand more about it than Greenspan, or

(b) Greenspan didn't really mean what BillK quoted him as saying (“I
have found a
flaw.” Congressman Henry Waxman pushed him, responding, “In other
words, you found that your view of the world, your ideology, was not
right; it was not working.” “Absolutely, precisely,” Greenspan said), or

(c) Greenspan is senile/always was a govt tool/other.

(Not that I'm making any sort of case for Greenspan, just wondering.)

Damien Broderick