[ExI] Books: The Mismeasure of Man

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Sep 6 15:01:20 UTC 2009

Hi Lee, Thanks for your comments.  I am more interested in diverse and even
what we might consider wrong ideas.  I don't like my research being
subjectified by only supporting my thesis.  It must also discount my own
views to provide critical analysis and a broader perspective of the field.

I'll certainly look at the books you suggest!

Best,
Natasha

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More