[ExI] Why Catholics Should Support the Transhumanist Goal of Extended Life

Max More max at maxmore.com
Thu Sep 10 16:45:00 UTC 2009

Thanks to Fabio (Estropico), I was able to contribute a short talk
(translated to Italian) to be delivered to a Catholic conference on
"The idea of earthly immortality: a new challenge for theology".

I had only a few days notice, so the contribution is fairly brief and
probably missed some points, but I'm grateful to Fabio for the
opportunity to help develop some early buds of transhumanist
pondering among Catholics.

The conference website (in Italian):
http://www.diocesipistoia.it/news.asp?id_news=70&lingua=ITA

My talk