[ExI] Norman Borlaug

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:14:50 UTC 2009

2009/9/15 Stathis Papaioannou <stathisp at gmail.com>

> No they haven't. They retarded science, keeping people ignorant and
> hungry. Giving scraps of food to the poor won't compensate for the
> Dark Ages.

Yes. I will not elaborate on the first part where we are in absolute
agreement.

I would only to add that "giving away scraps of food", as in any policy
which concentrates on re-distribution only without paying too much attention
to of the *production* of what is going to be distributed, does not really
do much for the overall  wealth of a given community.

--
Stefano Vaj