[ExI] ExtroBritannia: Singularity Summit 2009 -

Claus Bornich Claus.Bornich at autocue.co.uk
Mon Sep 21 12:12:59 UTC 2009

Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:22:47 Charlie Stross asked:

> Any chance of somebody videoing the proceedings and sticking them on
> YouTube (for the benefit of those of us for whom getting to London is
> only marginally easier than getting to New York)?

Actually that is very likely as most of our meetings recently have been recorded and stuck on youtube. Take our previous talk on quantum computers and AI by Suzanne Gildert for example which is uploaded in ten parts, the first which you can get here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV2syNxDfe0

If you are on facebook I suggest you join the UKH+ group as links to videos and announcements are easy to keep track of there (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21616858336&_fb_noscript=1)

Cheers,

Claus