[ExI] insurance may be dangerous, was RE: surefire way to prevent street robbery

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 05:18:53 UTC 2009

But universal health insurance does have a placebo effect :)
btw, being so cynical how could I have ever been a social progressive? well, since you asked, my dad was a communist in the '30s, and after being in WWII, he was a liberal the rest of his life. He thought if you tell anyone what to do, you are in some way being like Hitler. Not to say he was libertarian, no; he had no core beliefs of any sort.
Squishy liberal would be the appropriate moniker.