[ExI] survivor's database

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Sep 24 20:33:12 UTC 2009

> On Behalf Of Anders Sandberg
> Subject: Re: [ExI] survivor's database
>
> spike wrote:
> > This gave me an idea.  If anyone here has had a life-threatening
> > illness and has survived, that person is an ideal candidate to help
> > others who are just now entering that dark tunnel.
>
> Sounds a bit like PatientsLikeMe, http://www.patientslikeme.com/ ?
>
> (By the way, hi!)
>
> --
> Anders Sandberg,

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (King James Version)

...The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is
done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun...

Ja any good idea has already been done to death by the time I think of it.
They already knew this back in the days when people lived in yurts.

Thanks for the link Anders, and hi back!  {8-]