[ExI] Don't be a locavore fundamentalist

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:36:22 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 11:40 AM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> I liked their paragraph citing 'market failures' as a justification
> for intervention and higher taxation of unhealthy foodstuffs. It
> struck me that their description of 'market failures' could pretty
> well apply to almost every market dreamed up by mankind.

### Bill, we live in an imperfect world, full of failures but violence
will not make it better. Whatever convoluted justifications they
invent, you do not show you are a nice person by advocating the
killing of innocent people. Bear it in mind whenever you demand
"intervention" by groups of armed thugs.

Rafal