[ExI] Don't be a locavore fundamentalist

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 10:02:59 UTC 2009

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 1:34 PM, BillK <pharos at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pull the other one, Rafal.  You are just as violent as the rest of mankind.

### No, I am not. I didn't vote, although I could have done it. I mind
my own business.

-------------------

> Mankind is top of the heap because higher intelligence made them the
> best killing species on earth.

### Who do you want to kill today?

----------------

"Intervention by groups of armed thugs is necessary to stop brutal
> actions by other armed thugs."

" The only way to protect
> yourself from violent gangs is to be on the side of a bigger, more
> violent gang."

### Read your words again and reflect on them. And then think why you
wrote these words in the context of discussing other people's diets.

> But it is a big stretch for you to accuse me of wanting to kill
> innocent people because I posted an article discussing the possibility
> of higher taxes on unhealthy foods.  :)

### Really? So what you (or your "bigger, more violent gang") gonna do
if I refuse to pay the unhealthy food tax? Gently reason with me?

Rafal