[ExI] barack W. obama

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Sep 29 01:15:53 UTC 2009

spike ha scritto:

> What is so new is the transparency provided by the internet.

I think not.

> We now have
> eyes and ears that were never available to the masses before the mid 90s.

We have the MSM that try to shape the narrative to fit their illusions.
This is the main reason the Guantanamo Prisoners are so hot news.
They trumpet some and hush others.
Do you remember Noriega?
Kevin Mitnik stayed in a jail for four years before the trial and was in
solitary confinement, because law enforcement officials convinced a
judge that he had the ability to "start a nuclear war by whistling into
a pay phone".

> We have an additional ~20 IQ points in the form of massive quantitites of
> externalized knowledge right at our fingertips, in a searchable controllable
> format.

> Thirty years ago no one would worry about a couple hundred
> ill-defined non-state acting hostiles being held prisoner somewhere far
> away.

The attitude is not changed, the MSM is changed.

> Hell we wouldn't even know about it, much less would we be going nuts
> pondering it daily.

Maybe the thing is that people is nut and having nothing better to do
they ponder on this and come out with nutty ideas. Mainly the people
that hate the US and their people (like Mr. Alinsky).
My opinion is this: If the government is unable to fix the matter, the
people must fix the government. If they don't, bad for them.

> The web changes everything.  Now we focus laser beam attention on the fact
> that our own government violates the constitution, regardless of what it
> does.

What the Constitution have to to with aliens detained outside of the
soil of the US?
There is some part of the Constitution detailing rights of hostile
aliens or any aliens.
Could you point it out?

Mirco