[ExI] QRE: barack W. obama

*Nym* nymphomation at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 12:59:19 UTC 2009

2009/9/29 Emlyn <emlynoregan at gmail.com>:
> 2009/9/29 spike <spike66 at att.net>:

Just an idea, would it not be possible to construct small one or two
seater aircraft, powered by jet engines? These could perhaps be
capable of three or four times the top speed of large passenger
aircraft. If they were equipped with guns or rocket powered devices,
then they could be used to intercept and/or force down hijacked
aircraft, minimising the damage caused by such attacks.

I know it sounds like science fiction, but I envisage a day when
developed nations will defend themselves against attack using fleets
of high-speed monoplanes!

Heavy splashings,
Thee Nymphomation

'If you cannot afford an executioner, a duty executioner
will be appointed to you free of charge by the court'