[ExI] Singularity - Non-Gender Specific

jameschoate at austin.rr.com jameschoate at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 29 21:37:49 UTC 2009

Men and women are not the same, obviously. The belief that they should represent in anything equally, other than civil representation is just silly if not ignorant.

Women do not represent in these sorts of things because their fundamental psychological architecture is not based on confrontational discovery. It's not that women can't, they just in general don't want to. Totally different head. This is probably the most socially/self-destructive meme that has come out of the women's rights efforts.

--
 -- -- -- --
Venimus, Vidimus, Dolavimus

James Choate