[ExI] 2009 summit scavenger hunt (or are we playing singularitybingo?)

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Sep 30 04:16:50 UTC 2009

> > Yea, this sounds fun!  I'm glad to here you are attending.
It'll be
> > fun to meet you face to face for the first time.
>
> Sorry, it's a common misconception that I have a face.
> - Bryan

What if... you were part of the faceless masses, then you suddenly realized
you were the only one there who actually had a face?

That would feel so weird.  You would want to leave there immediately and go
searching for where you would fit in better.  Such as a faceful mass.

Hey maybe that's where that song came from:

Oh come, all ye faceful...