[ExI] Yuri's night.

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 12 22:31:21 UTC 2010

...On Behalf Of John Clark

        ...I couldn't afford a motel room so I spent the night hanging
around what must have been one of the first Taco Bell's that for obvious
reasons decided that for this night it would stay open all night...  John K
Clark

Ja, I know exactly where you were hanging out that night, for that Taco Bell
became my favorite hangout during my misspent youth.  I remember when that
Taco Bell was being built, in 1968, pretty much the same time everything
else in Titusville was under construction.  Taco Bell was great for their 39
cent tacos and 29 cent bean burritos.  In calories per dollar (the only
number that I cared about in those days, the higher the better) they
actually beat good old McDonalds, and still do to this day.

Right where you watched Apollo 11 hasn't changed much since that Taco Bell
was built.  Right along there is still a good place to watch a launch.

Ah, what fond memories of a cheerfully misspent youth.  {8^D  spike