[ExI] Yuri's night.

spike spike66 at att.net
Tue Apr 13 01:04:55 UTC 2010

>On Behalf Of John Clark

		>>...I know exactly where you were hanging out that night,
for that Taco Bell became my favorite hangout during my misspent youth.  I
remember when that Taco Bell was being built, in 1968... spike

	>That is a response I never expected, that is a response that was so
cool I expected nobody to know what the hell I was talking about; and yet
immediately after my weak comments Spike responded with a message so
interesting and so cool that it approached absolute zero. And in addition to
being cool and surprising Spike's message had the additional virtue of being
true.	 John K Clark

John are you on the US east coast?  Take a vacation sometime when they are
launching the shuttle and do it soon because your remaining chances are few
and fleeting.  Relive that summer day in 1969, this time BUY SOMETHING at
that Taco Bell dammit and devour it, for that fine dining establishment will
still be serving edibles indistinguishable from that available over 4
decades past.  Furthermore, it is well known that Taco Bell food will
corrode one's arteries at a somewhat lower pace than the other fast food
alternatives.

If the rest of you have never seen a shuttle launch, and even if you have a
tude about it as many of us do, I do urge you to seize the opportunity to
see it and feel it.  Seize the day, me lads, do it.