[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 18:29:27 UTC 2010

This is naive spike, a big corporation becomes a de-facto monopoly.
You don't have the option to go into business in competition against
it, and you don't have the option of refusing to trade with it.
Actually, big corporations act in partnerships with governments and
are the best friends of governments, collaborating in stealing money
and resources from the rest of us.

Power systems protect themselves. Governments protect big
corporations, and big corporations protect governments. At times it
seems that they act against each other, but it is all smoke in the
eyes. Powers support powers in excluding the little people from power.