[ExI] Capitalism is like a poker game

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 13:49:54 UTC 2010

I think the real problem is not so much government as coercion. Government is merely the form this typically takes in society -- usually being the most highly developed and organized institution of coercion is any society. And I think the solution is to de-legitamize all coercion, including government coercion. This would make it impossible for government to exist in the first place and also make all other forms of coercion marginal -- the equivalent of petty crimes.

Regards,

Dan