[ExI] vatican to pay for stem cell research

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 22:55:29 UTC 2010

Spike wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_VATICAN_STEM_CELLS?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

This is so cool on so many levels.  The most important of which of
course is that I don't pay for it.  Another aspect is that it gives
the vatican a chance to make atonement for all the child molestation
over all those years.  Another reason this is better than having
governments pay is that the vatican has plenty of money, whereas
governments everywhere are under crushing and ever increasing debt.  I
have never heard of the vatican running a deficit.

Perhaps they can genetically engineer priests who don't want to molest kids.

John