[ExI] Mining the Sky SL Talk I gave today

spike spike66 at att.net
Sun Apr 25 19:14:05 UTC 2010

Cool links, thanks!  From a first glance, the sources all look sound.  Bob
Zubrin is a completely reliable source.  I haven't found a single comment
from him that I would seriously dispute, and he has written a ton of stuff.

He has seriously disputed my comments however.  He and I have discussed my
notion of creating a Mars synchronous orbit mission with a single astronaut.
He insists that this notion is wrong, we need at least four.  The size of
the two missions (his notion vs mine) differ by more than an order of
magnitude.

spike

________________________________

	...On Behalf Of Samantha Atkins

	Subject: [ExI] Mining the Sky SL Talk I gave today

	Acknowledgments

	I ended up only having a day to prepare this talk.  So of necessity
I flipped between many sources on and offline to get information to compile.
I cribbed mercilessly...   :)

	Some sources I used:

	Entering Space
<http://www.amazon.com/Entering-Space-Creating-Spacefaring-Civilization/dp/1
585420360/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272155991&sr=8-1>  - Robert Zubrin

	- samantha (aka Serendipity)