[ExI] How Big is the Ideal Government? (one last post)

Post Futurist p0stfuturist at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 13:52:07 UTC 2010

"Please point me to the dictatorship that has proven itself more efficient over any reasonable length of time
>Samantha Atkins"

It depends on what the definition of efficient is: if the Third Reich had been allowed to do its thing, it could have created a most efficient Europe; no people are more efficient than the Germans. Naturally, it all depends on who defines 'efficient'.
("What I say three times is true.")