[ExI] How Big is the Ideal Government? was Re: 78 percent don'ttrust big government -- well, DUH!

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Apr 26 23:10:14 UTC 2010

> ...On Behalf Of Jeff Davis
>... It's the gold that makes america the golden city on the hill...

Hey cool, I like that Jeff.  May I quote you?

>  Everyone wants to be a millionaire...

Millionaire?  We want to be billionaires sir.

> and virtually nobody really cares -- no matter
> what they say -- about how they get to be rich...

I do.  I want to be comfortable while I get rich.

> Having a clean conscience is all well and good, but being rich is what
> really matters...

Given sufficient sums of money, one can buy a clean conscience.  Bill Gates
is doing exactly that right now.

> ...Our current "democracies" are nothing but crap...

Ja, the second worst system in the world.

>  The people have no real say... Best, Jeff Davis

The really rich people have real say.  Now more than ever.