[ExI] How the Free Market system works to educate people

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:33:23 UTC 2010

On 4/27/10, spike wrote:
>  Excellent!  Billk, this explains why people who live in free market systems
>  know to not buy expensive cookies from guys in white coats.

I knew education was expensive in the US, but not *that* expensive.

First the cookie diet, then the pet rocks craze, then the gadgets to
run your car on water....   Next thing you know you're buying CDOs
from Goldman Sachs and wondering where all your money went.

Now I realize.  It all went on education.  :)

BillK