[ExI] Current Psychology

Jeff Davis jrd1415 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 03:17:43 UTC 2010

2010/7/30 Michael Schock <mschock at berkeley.edu>:
This is my first post!  Hope I'm
> replying according to protocol.  :)

Welcome to the list, Michael.

Re protocol, It's been my impression that the folks hereabouts aren't
too stuffy.  Civility is admirable of course, but I think what we all
hunger for is something that takes us just a little further along the
way of curiosity, some insight not seen before, but fortuitously
spotted -- and brought home to share -- by that person in the right
place at the right time and with just the right perspective to catch
it.

So I renew Decartes' challenge:

 "Amaze me!"

Best, Jeff Davis

           "Everything's hard til you know how to do it."
                                                  Ray Charles