[ExI] where the heck is j. andrew rogers?

spike spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 2 04:11:58 UTC 2010

>...I've no beef with ...  Best, Jeff Davis

I know it is a weakness of human nature to become
emotionally invested in inconsequential tribal spats,
but people who want to be transhumanists need to be
able to get past that almost as a prerequisite.  In fact,
a good portion of the transhumanist ideals are all about shedding this
behavior.
                                           j. andrew rogers

Where the heck is J. Andrew Rogers these days?  He lives around here
somewhere, but I haven't seen him in a couple years now, since one of
Eliezer's events.  Anyone here know what is up with him?  Do invite him to
drop in, and let him know we miss his insights, his deeply human, admirable
in every way style.