[ExI] Religions and violence.

Gregory Jones spike66 at att.net
Mon Aug 2 17:45:46 UTC 2010

Tomasz Rola wrote:
On the other hand, one could hardly disagree with these Hitler's words:

"I want everyone to keep what he has earned, subject to the principle that
the good of the community takes priority over that of the individual. But
the State should retain control; every owner should feel himself to be an
agent of the State ..."
.
.
I would agree with him up to the first comma, but dispute every comment thereafter.  He could replace that first comma with a period and come to a full stop, no further explanation needed.
.
spike
.
.