[ExI] Religions and violence.

Jerome Renaux dynetis at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 00:26:35 UTC 2010

> Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:44:32 -0700
> From: samantha <sjatkins at mac.com>
>
> I don't buy that criminals only arise from broken homes and other less than optimal conditions.

I'd be interested in hearing what other determinants of criminality you would propose. Well, insofar as you have any to propose, maybe you don't and simply don't believe that broken homes and similar are the only ones. That would be a perfectly understandable position actually but I tend to believe that you might have a few other such determinants in mind.
(I didn't change the subject of the mail since it might be relevant to the current debate).