[ExI] anorexic geniuses, was Re: Religions and violence.

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:43:42 UTC 2010

> Let's see, here's a source:
>
> http://morgenstern.jeffreykegler.com/

Great story, Damien. I've never read the U.S constitution so of course I was hoping the Morgenstern document would say what was specifically troubling Godel. The general consensus on the 'net, in maybe ten minutes of hunting, was that it was the paradox of self-amendment. Is that correct? Does anyone actually know what he said? He must have been a very interesting guy, if Einstein got exasperated with him. Einstein wasn't exactly Mr. Normal.
Darren