[ExI] will raise bugs for food

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 01:07:21 UTC 2010

> Yeah, lobsters and crabs are *nothing* like spiders... :rolleyes:
One major difference, besides their genus and species: I don't have an evolutionary aversion to eating lobster and crab, or even touching them. Perhaps because my mid-brain doesn't immediately classify them as likely having poisonous venom.
Or could be that I grew up on the ocean in Nova Scotia and not in Bangkok. Take your pick.
Darren