[ExI] will raise bugs for food

darren shawn greer dgreer_68 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 11:30:49 UTC 2010

> Have you ever seen a Regal Moth [1] up close?

Strangely enough, I had the larva for this beast on the side of my house last week. My friend's kids pointed it out and were freaking. It was bright green, seven or eight cms in length, and fat as a good cuban cigar. It also had four red-tipped spikes on its foremost segment. We looked it up on the 'net and decided it was the larva for a regal moth (which I had never heard of until that day.) Coincidence? I think not. I suspect Yahweh wants me to breed them for food.

Darren

"Dumb people do dumb things. Smart people do really dumb things."

-- Anonymous