[ExI] Religions and violence.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 7 16:53:08 UTC 2010

On Aug 7, 2010, at 4:08 AM, Jebadiah Moore wrote:

> it would do us well to recognize communities as things to be studied, built, improved, and protected.

I doubt if you really mean that in general, I hope not anyway. Studied perhaps, but I doubt if you really want the Nazi community built and protected from criticism; and the best way it could be improved would be for it to self destruct. I feel the same way about Islam, Christianity too although perhaps not with the same intensity.

  John K Clark