[ExI] Meanwhile in China...

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 23:41:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 2:26 PM, The Avantguardian
<avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I don't think I am embracing fear nor to quote Rafal "turning toward darkness".
> I do think I am developing a healthy respect for the subtlety of Chinese
> statesmanship, the efficiency of their bureacracy, and the power of their
> collectivism.

### As I said, I am amazed how any set of data can be interpreted to
support any ideological position whatsoever. The positive association
between the decline of Chinese collectivism and their economic success
is taken as evidence that, guess what, the power of collectivism
benefits economic growth (and puts a nail in the coffin of simplistic,
libertarian ideologies).

A = ~A, no?
 While the U.S. is fighting trillion dollar wars obstensibly for
> oil,

### I am slowly coming to the realization that Americans troops fight
wars because American voters love killing foreigners. Otherwise they
would vote for peaceful politicians, not militarists like Obama or
McCain.

Rafal