[ExI] The mosque at Ground Zero

Sabrina Ballard sabrina.ballard at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 20:23:35 UTC 2010

>a being really loves you but will torture you forever if you do even one thing that he >doesn't like.

I believe in Judiasm, Christianity and Islam you can repent and stay
out of hell.

And I mean the idea of religion is not inherently illogical. I am not
saying that there is any religion that is logical, simply that being
logical does not stop it from being a religion.

And I was under the impression that the Judeo-Christian God could do
anything he *wanted* to do, not anything. Semantical difference, but
still.