[ExI] The mosque at Ground Zero

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 10 03:46:03 UTC 2010

On Aug 9, 2010, at 10:01 PM, Keith Henson wrote:

> I really doubt a significant number on this list think religions are
> logical and moral.

You'd think so wouldn't you, and yet when I criticized a major world religion I received a huge amount of flack for doing so, and was even accused of being a bigot; I don't think some are quite as enlightened as they think they are.

>> But you admit you have no solution to the problem of Islam, rational or otherwise.
>
> Actually, there are obvious solutions.  They are so politically
> unacceptable I only dare treat them in fiction.

I have no idea what that means.

> You seem to be only concerned with the surface froth where my interest
> is in the deep underlying currents.

You are concerned with how this problem came to be, I am concerned with finding a solution; I have not found that solution but unlike most on this list I at least know there is a problem that needs a fixing.

  John K Clark