[ExI] Jaron Lanier on AI and Singularity, not transhumanism

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:39:19 UTC 2010

AlgaeNymph wrote:
>Because we desperately need political legitimacy, and we can't be thought of as >goofballs if we're to successfully advocate technological progress.

Hey, are you calling Michael Anissimov a goofball?!!  Why, the glass
of wine he's holding makes him look so sophisticated!  And who could
resist the rockin' music played between his comments!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-1G0M1cogo

Those Singularcontrarians really know how to party...

John  ; )

P.S.  Friend, when the techno-rapture happens, will you be ready?